now browsing by category
a love tale in the Californian coast
Who can resist the musical sounds of the waves and the iridescent sights of the ocean? Z and X surely can’t so they decided to say I Do to a romantic wedding in Laguna Beach.
As their chosen wedding photographer in California, it is my utmost pleasure to personally witness a special journey in their love story.
Romantic Wedding in Montage Laguna Beach
With a romantic-themed wedding filling their imagination, this beautiful couple agreed to get hitched within vibrant California. After all, this state in the Pacific region has everything they need: from stunning nature to amazing food culture, Cali has it all! With tons of quixotic venues to choose from, Z and X ended up choosing a gem nestled beside the gorgeous waters of Laguna Beach.
The coalescence of stunning sea views and elegant aesthetics made Montage Laguna Beach a magical setting that captured the hearts of the couple. In addition to its proximity to the famous beach, this cliff-top venue also offers world-class dining experience and modern amenities filled with the authentic Californian vibe! The place ticked the boxes off in the couple’s checklist, so they agreed that Montage Laguna Beach is the perfect setting for tying the knot.
The Dreamy Details
From the flower arrangements to the elegant decorations, everything about this white and blush-themed wedding screams romantic! To be in accordance with the event’s motif, the two were dressed in sophisticated couture. Z pulled off a navy-blue fine suit and Xihao wore a long-sleeved lace gown that fits her figure perfectly! When they first saw each other during the day, I can’t help but notice the loving excitement in their eyes.
With the presence of their families and friends, Z and X are beyond joyful to spend their most special day with the people who love them most. From their beautiful ceremony to their fun-filled party, everyone went home with a pocketful of wonderful memories.
As the couple’s chosen wedding photographer in California, it was such an honor to provide them with premium photography services that they deserve. To know more details about Z and X’s big day, surf through their wedding highlights below.
- Arcadia Arboretum – $50 Permit Fee Applies
- Descanso Gardens – $50 Permit Fee Applies
- Downtown Los Angeles Arts District –
- Eaton Canyon in Altadena
- El Matador State Beach –
- Griffith Park-Fern Dell
- Griffith Park- Old Zoo
- Griffith Park- Travel Town Museum
- Griffith Park- Observatory
- Huntington State Beach –
- Joshua Tree –
- LACMA Lights – Some Restrictions May Apply
- Las Vegas Ghost Town Nelson- $50 Permit Fee Applies
- Malibu Creek -O’Melveny Park –
- Old Town Pasadena
- Pasadena City Hall – Permit Fee May Apply
- San Juan Capistrano Mission – $80 Permit Fee Applies
- Santa Monica Pier – Pier itself does require a permit.
- The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens – $300 Permit Fee Applies
- UCLA –
- Vasquez Rocks –
- Vista Hermosa Park – To Downtown Los Angeles
- Create a hashtag for guests to use at the wedding to upload & tag all your pictures
- Take a few moments at your head table to simply observe your family and friends. It might be just your favorite part of the night
- On your RSVP cards, put a line for a requested song. This way you will know what your guests want to hear and they will get excited when their song come on!
- When planning for your honeymoon, dont just make a list of things to pack but also a list of things to bring back.
- Splurge on a new perfume- it is a great way to capture the day’s memories. Every time you smell the fragrance, your mind will go to that special day
- When getting your wedding dress altered, make sure you can sit in it before they make the dress smaller
- It’s your wedding, not theirs. Be kind, but dont try to please everyone.
- Guests remember two things the most from weddings- the food and the music. Send them home with good memories
- Photographer recommends: Dont wear a bra the morning of your wedding. it will leave marks on your back and shoulders that will be visible in picture
- Have your engagement ring cleaned before your wedding day.
- The easiest way to pee in a wedding dress is to sit on the toilet backward, facing the wall
How do you photograph weddings?
I love being by your side to help you before your wedding day. I’ll send you a guide to help you organizing your day, the best moments for the couple photos, the different lights… and it’s really exciting for me to receive photos of your dress, shoes, invites…! On your wedding day, all I want to capture is the feelings, the mood, the emotions, the calm and crazy moments and all the details that make your wedding unique. That’s why I decided to photograph non-traditional and laid-back wedding.
Where are you based and do you travel?
I’m Los Angeles based in CA and yes I love to travel! If you want me to photograph your story, it will require a travel fee, depending on where it takes place. But no worries, I always try to find the cheapest way to come because I love the way my creativity is quick brown fox jumps developed when I discover Amourre place and the quick brown fox I don’t want it to be a brake for you.
When will we get our photos?
Your will receive an online gallery link with all your photos within maximum 8 weeks (sometimes less depending on the season I photograph your story). You can download all the photos from the gallery but also share them, choose your favorites, and also order prints!
How many pictures will we receive?
For a 8 hours coverage wedding, you will receive between 400 to 600 fully edited images. I always choose quality rather than quantity and that’s why at Amourre, I will choose the best and more significant photos to tell your story.